Our Choice – Extinction or Evolution
IT IS NOW THE TIME TO MAKE THE CHOICES FOR OUR FUTURE.
A book written today, for the choices
we are making for tomorrow and our future.
Now Available. The critical diagnosis of the trends that are threatening the planet, our institutions
and the life of every person.
We are at a critical point in human and societal development. The mechanisms for how our institutions and citizens set priorities, goals and make choices have resulted in trends that are likely to culminate in catastrophic changes to our way of life. Our Choice - Extinction or Evolution, identifies the immediate challenges, offers practical remedies and lists opportunities to counter the negative trends and still provide unlimited and necessary economic opportunities for all.
Our Choice - Extinction or Evolution, identifies the immediate challenges, offers practical remedies and lists opportunities to counter the negative trends and still provide unlimited and necessary economic opportunities for all.
is a preeminent economic and historical astrologer and has been publishing her newsletters and interpretations for over 40 years. Linda is the author of two prior books of astrological guidance for identifying cyclical influences on economies, technology, social conditions and politics. Prior to the 2008 economic collapse Linda had written extensively about the imminent economic and social and environmental crises which proved extremely prescient. Learn more about Linda at
The Astrologer. Linda Schurman
The Analyst. Richard Spitzer
has designing research studies about business, economic and consumer behavior, communications influences and future trends for over 40 years, in both the corporate world and as a consultant. Over the past 15 years Richard has developed and operated a business based on his macro-trend methods for economic activities, based on text and predictive analytics
Two disciplines are smarter than one. The Analyst and the Astrologer.
WHY WE HAVE WRITTEN THIS BOOK.
• Civilization has progressed for thousands of years. But we have now reached a critical convergence of conditions that will have harmful and irreversible consequences for the planet and our way of life.
• Virtually every aspect of our economies, politics, social and global relationships are intricately connected. And choices made in one realm will affect most every other area. We have identified five core challenges that need immediate attention and remedies, or our way of life will literally become extinct.
• The proposed solutions are based on new ideas for how to use the disparate information to make more informed and beneficial choices for the greater good. While there are many competing interests and priorities in economics, politics and beliefs, the ways in which choices have been made are no longer adequate for the immediate challenges we face —we either evolve in the ways we set priorities, or life as we know it can become extinct.
1. Economic priorities and choices
2. Information influences, cyber-security and “news” based politics
3. Technological resources and priorities
4. Global environmental practices and conditions.
5. Energy development and resources
6. Societal/philosophical belief systems and conflicts
• The decisions that affect our lives are too often controlled by narrow or proprietary interests, and the outcomes are not usually for the “greater good”. The authors have merged two disciplines with a long history of observing natural conditions and human behavior — historical astrological cycles and modern trend analysis. Each author has extensive experience in their respective disciplines and has the same concerns about imminent threats and challenges. They have discovered a commonality of fundamental causes and likely outcomes if current trends continue, and agreement about how to make better choices for the future.
• The book’s propositions are not just altruistic but demonstrate how to change for the greater good will also be a very good business for those that embrace the new paradigm for choices.
Linda and Rich on Coast To Coast with George Noory.
Our book was published in November, and on December 12 we were on the Coast-to-Coast national radio show with George Noory .
The show Astrology and the Market/ Soil Revolution is in the Coast to Coast archive.